How to teach Spanish to Kids using Risas y Sonrisas
See for yourself students in action learning Spanish while having fun!
This video demonstrates how different grades acquire Spanish vocabulary and conversation through singing, signing, playing games and acting skits.
Having these high quality materials will make a big difference in your Spanish classroom.
Interactive Spanish Curriculum for Elementary K-5
The best multi-sensory Spanish curriculum that promotes fluency in an atmosphere full of variety and fun!
- Colorful and engaging content-rich materials
- Multi-grade K-5th
- Hands-on games, adaptable to all learning styles
- Teacher’s Manual, Lesson Plans and Training DVD
- ASL Sign & Sing to associate vocabulary to movement
- Flexible, comprehensive, user-friendly curriculum
- Role-Playing to reinforce practical conversations
- Based on solid research, meets ACTFL standards
Best of all…Teachers and Students LOVE this award winning Spanish program for Kids!
First of all I would like to congratulate you for the excellent curriculum you have created. Children love it! It is dynamic, the pictures are cute, the songs are catchy and the method of constructing sentences with the verbs is fabulous. I maintain the concentration of my students all the time! Gabriela Preininger – Fayette Montessori, Peachtree City, GA
It is amazing the small amount of “prep time” necessary when using Risas y Sonrisas. While other programs “suggest” games, activities and visuals, your program DELIVERS the necessary items for each lesson. The amount of vocabulary retained by students is so much greater using your curriculum which is rich with visuals and varied activities! Celeste Green – Spanish Teacher, Dallas, GA