$ 95.00 – $ 895.00
($95 is for the Single User License. $895 is for 100 Student Logins with Teacher License) CHOOSE BELOW
The ultimate online companion to our award-winning Spanish Program
We’re proud to offer an all-digital version of our complete curriculum. The Online Program includes original songs, games for every vocabulary unit, Q&A to encourage conversation, and video skits with native speakers and subtitles.
These fully-featured activities engage students and encourage multi-modal repetition and understanding of vocabulary and simple grammar concepts. All this comes in a flexible, user-friendly interface so that teachers, parents, students, or substitutes can start learning quickly. Dynamic classroom administration tools round out the package, helping teachers assign homework, track student progress, and manage student logins
We offer both Single User and full Classroom packages, with individual student login credential. Please specify the number of students below.
For groups of more than 100, or if you would like to divide students into groups with a single login, please contact us.
- The Online Spanish Program is optimized for in-class practice on an interactive whiteboard or projection screen
- Includes 23 Vocabulary Units with eye-catching illustrations and color-coded words, original songs, and games
- You can present Songs in three different ways (animated video, sign & sing ASL, audio & lyrics)
- Three different interactive Games for each Vocabulary Unit keep the learning engaging and fun
- Q&As introduce practical conversation with text and audio
- 8 video Skits with native Spanish speakers and subtitles help students practice pronunciation and real-world interactions
- With their Individual Logins, students can practice on school computers, or at home on any Mac or Windows computer, tablet, or mobile device
Units included: Pronunciation, Colors & Shapes, Emotions & Greetings, Gender (masculine/ feminine), Body, Directions, Numbers 1-100, Family, Opposites, Wild Animals, School, Calendar (days, months, seasons, holidays), Time, Verbs, Personal Pronouns, Food, Set the Table, House, Places, Occupations, To Be (ser, estar, tener), Clothes, Farm Animals, Additional Songs (Questions, Magic Words, etc.)
|Number of Students||
Single User, 5 Students, 10 Students, 15 Students, 20 Students, 25 Students, 30 Students, 40 Students, 50 Students, 60 Students, 70 Students, 80 Students, 90 Students, 100 Students